Job Title: SAFETYsuite Sales
Company Profile: Market leader in blast resistant buildings, primarily serving the Petroleum and Chemical Refiners across North America.
Job Purpose: Identify, initiate and nurture relationships, over the phone via e-mail and in person, with decision makers to qualify sales opportunities within the petroleum and chemical industry. Understand customer requirements, to promote the sale of custom manufactured Blast Resistant Buildings and to provide sales support throughout entire process. Participate in the planning, directing, and coordination of activities concerned with the construction of custom structures in the conceptual development phase of the project design and oversee its organization, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
• Inquisitive communication with petro-chemical professionals concerning their business needs and initiatives
• Document results in CRM database with clear concise notes and set tasks for future follow up
• Identify decision maker(s) and establish contact to secure in person appointment
• Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information, such as selling strategies or marketing information
• Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs and how these needs could be met by specific products
• Develop, present, or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions
• Negotiate prices, contracts, terms and conditions and service agreements
• Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products and services to existing and perspective customers
• Read specifications, such as blueprints, to determine construction requirements for purpose of presenting proposal to client
• Confer with managerial, technical personnel, other departments, and contractors to resolve problems or to coordinate successful satisfactory completion of project
• Record information such as personnel, production, or operational data on specified forms or reports.
• Prefer experience in either petro-chemical, commercial real-estate, commercial construction/contracting, B2B sales with some level of understanding of steel manufacturing
• Ability to learn quickly and be assertive and persuasive without being aggressive
• Build strong networks in and outside the organization through excellent interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to pass a thorough background check, have or obtain passport and government transportation identification card.
• Proven track record of success with outstanding product sales experience and ability
• Strong PC skills including MS Office, CRM database
• Strong verbal, written, listening and communication skills
• Possess above average analysis and problem solving skills
• Must be willing to travel extensively, take on challenges and accept constant change
• Great marketing and presentation skills a must
• Must have a strong desire for a career opportunity to contribute to company’s success
To apply send cover letter with resume and salary requirements to
Learn more about A Box 4 U