Job Title: Transportation Specialist, Regional/Local
Job Location: Wichita, KS
Company Profile: Market leader in blast resistant buildings, primarily serving the Petroleum and Chemical Refiners across North America.
Job Purpose: Responsible for transporting Blast Resistant Buildings to clients.
• Chaining down and securing units for transport, using ropes, blocks, chain, binders, or covers.
• Check vehicles to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order
• Clean and neat in appearance
• Collect delivery instructions from appropriate sources, verifying instructions and routes
• Great customer service skills
• Most tools provided
• Must be able to perform basic mechanical and maintenance on tractor and trailer
• Must be able to read and understand oversize routes and permits
• Must keep all paperwork current and turned in on time
• Must keep interior and exterior of tractor clean
• Must maintain all fluid levels on equipment
• Must operate all equipment in a safe manner
• Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage to the vehicles.
• Responsible for all chains, booms and straps
• Responsible for all loading and unloading of units
• Must be able to multi-task, be highly motivated, organized and even tempered
• Must be able to travel in segments of 4-5 days at a time.
• Must be efficient, energetic, dependable and team oriented
• Must demonstrate ability to maintain good attendance
• Must have a current medical card
• Must have a good driving record
• Must have CDL Class A
• Be able to lift 50 lbs at a time
• Must have flat bed/oversize experience, most units are 12’ wide
• Willing to take on challenges and accept constant change
To apply, send cover letter with resume and salary requirements to
Learn more about A Box 4 U