Blast Resistant Modules with Ballistic Mitigation for Government Usage
The most valuable assets our government has today are the men and women that serve their country and the equipment that they use every day.
A Box 4 U's Blast Resistant Modules (BRM) and Blast Resistant Modules with Customer Specific Ballistic Mitigation are capable of saving lives and protecting equipment in theatre use. BRM's provide safer environments with many versatile uses.
- Transportability Rating - HIGH ~~ Modules are easily transportable by a variety of modes due to the universal shipping measurement (Sea-Can container). Potential for moving the module with the front line and provide a safer environment for personnel and equipment.
- Reliability and Sustainability Rating - HIGH ~~ There are minimal working parts making the modules highly durable even in the harshest environments.
- Availability Rating - HIGH ~~ Parts are readily available. We can supply you with a parts list that we keep in stock for maintenance contracts. We can also advise what spare parts we recommend be delivered for each unit.
A Box 4 U is registered with Central Contractor Registration (CCR).
- Interior of unit can be easily modified to meet specific needs as the module is easily adaptable. There is no end to the list of potential uses.
- In Theatre use applications: base camps, field offices, sleeping quarters, restrooms, showers, locker rooms, medical field units, controlled entry point offices, sensitive equipment or substance storage, meeting rooms.
- The standard BRM with OS-board interior finish can meet many needs as a versatile multi-purpose facility and efficiently transport supplies as well.
- The BRM with Ballistic Mitigation would increase the effectiveness at the front line by providing personnel with safer environments to work, sleep, and store their vital equipment.
- BRM's with Ballistic Mitigation will reduce the loss of finite resources in manpower and equipment. The module is a highly efficient medium when loaded with supplies, making them readily accessible. The contents are protected through the Ballistic Mitigation.
Central Contractor Registration (CCR) is the primary registrant database for the U.S. Federal Government. CCR collects, validates, stores and disseminates data in support of agency acquisition missions.
A Box 4 U is also registered with Online Representations and Certifications Application (ORCA)
ORCA is an e-Government initiative that was designed by the Integrated Acquisition Environment (IAE) to replace the paper based Representations and Certifications (Reps and Certs) process.
Our DUNS number is 097778943 or view this PDF with our ORCA information.